Dr. Wayne Dyer was an inspirational self-help author and motivational speaker that had a career which spanned over 4 decades. He wrote over 40 books that included 21 New York Times Bestsellers. He was known as the “father of motivation” and his quotes live on to keep us inspired when it is needed. There are many Wayne Dyer quotes that are incredibly moving and full of passion.
Self Help Empire content continues after this quick ad...
On a more personal note, one of my favorite books that he wrote was “Change Your Thoughts – Change Your Life: Living the Wisdom of the Tao” where he interpreted the Tao Te Ching that was written by Lao-tzu. The 81 classic verses in the Tao are included in the book along with Wayne Dyer’s interpretation and how he saw them as beneficial in his own life.
The quotes and lessons that he taught will always be remembered, here is a selection of some of his best inspirational quotes:
17 Inspirational Quotes By Wayne Dyer:
1. You’ll see it when you believe it.
2. Doing what you love is the cornerstone of having abundance in your life.
3. Change the way you look at your potential for becoming a lucky person.
4. We are Divine enough to ask and we are important enough to receive.
5. Real magic in relationships means an absence of judgment of others.
6. Begin to see yourself as a soul with a body rather than a body with a soul.
7. I cannot always control what goes on outside. But I can always control what goes on inside.
Image Credit | Learn more about Dr. Wayne Dyer and his life at DrWayneDyer.com
8. You cannot be lonely if you like the person you’re alone with.
9. Go for it now. The future is promised to no one.
10. Be miserable. Or motivate yourself. Whatever has to be done, it’s always your choice.
11. Successful people make money. It’s not that people who make money become successful, but that successful people attract money. They bring success to what they do.
12. Within all of us is a divine capacity to manifest and attract all that we need and desire.
13. The fact that you are willing to say, ‘I do not understand, and it is fine,’ is the greatest understanding you could exhibit.
14. The presence of passion within you is the greatest gift you can receive. Treat it as a miracle.
15. The child in you, like all children, loves to laugh, to be around people who can laugh at themselves and life. Children instinctively know that the more laughter we have in our lives, the better.
16. Meditation is a vital practice to access conscious contact with your highest self.
17. Heaven is a state of mind, not a location, since Spirit is everywhere and in everything.
What are your favorite Wayne Dyer quotes? Share them in the comments section below this article!
Do You Want A FREE eBook?
If you enjoy our content, then you should download your FREE copy of our newest eBook and become even more inspired with tons of personal development tips, tools, and info!
Dream Life Manifestation
Get your FREE copy now by clicking the button below to download!Download Now