Look into some of my favorite self help books, tools, and more with these resources.
Check back often because I update this list!
Important: Most of the links on this page are affiliate offers that I have posted which may earn income for Self Help Empire. I do want to personally note though that they are all recommended by me because I do use them myself. If you have any questions, please contact me and let me know.
Learn and Focus
If you are serious about self help and personal development within your life, I highly recommend that you study a lot within the subject.
It is very important that you read many books and obtain knowledge on the subject in as many ways as possible. You want to change the habits that no longer serve you and that requires constant attention on something new.
Free Self Help Empire Materials
- Your Dream Life Has Arrived by Jeff Jones – become inspired and create your dream life.
Reading is so important for multiple reasons. It helps you learn how to stay focused on a subject while also expanding your awareness of what it is that you are reading about. When you read, it changes the way that you think; which helps to build new habits.
- Success Through A Positive Mental Attitude by Napoleon Hill and W. Clement Stone – by far one of the best books on why a positive mental attitude is important in every aspect of life.
- The Attractor Factor by Joe Vitale – take advantage of the secrets to lifelong wealth and happiness.
- The Divine Matrix by Gregg Braden – one of my favorite books on consciousness, quantum physics, and how our thoughts influence our world.
- The Five Levels of Attachment: Toltec Wisdom For The Modern World by don Miguel Ruiz Jr – focuses on how to become aware that our beliefs create our reality.
- The Remembering Process by Joe Vitale and Daniel Barrett – an amazing book that teaches you how to use the law of attraction by remembering your future.
- The Success Principles by Jack Canfield – transform yourself for success with these well thought out principles.
Listening to music has the ability to change your mindset. I like to do a lot of reflection, meditation, etc. I’ve compiled a list of my favorite choices when I am doing these things.
- Deep Theta 2.0 by Steven Halpern – listen to this while meditating or going to sleep. This one helps to release negativity.
- Merkaba of Sound by Jonathan Goldman – very relaxing and deepens your awareness. I find his music very healing and spiritual.
- Zen Garden by Kokin Gumi – great for late night relaxation.